Act on Specified Commercial Transactions
- Wavesync Co. Ltd.
- Distribution Manager
- Takuya Yamaoka
#504 No.5 Sky BLDG 3-3-8Sendagaya Shibuya Tokyo Japan
- Method of payment for merchandise
- (1.) The total payment amount for the Merchandise shall be the purchase price inclusive of any applicable sales tax, as well as the shipping costs, and any other service charges. (2.) The payment for Merchandise purchased through this Service can be made by the purchaser's own credit card ［VISA, MASTERCARD, *JCB, *AMERICAN EXPRESS, *DINERS CLUB (Card companies marked with an * can only be accepted for deliveries within Japan.)］ of which the purchaser must be the user, or by the purchaser's PAYPAL account (restricted to deliveries outside of Japan) of which the purchaser must be the user. (3.) When making a payment by credit card, Wavesync maintains the right to seek pre-approval for payment limited to the order total. Billing will take place after the order has begun the dispatch process. (4.) If payment is made by a credit card or PAYPAL, the purchaser shall be in compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in a separate agreement between the purchaser and the Credit Card Company or PAYPAL. If for any reason there is any dispute or conflict between the purchaser and the credit card company, or any third party, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to settle such a dispute or conflict, and Wavesync will assume no responsibility in connection with such a dispute or conflict. (5.) The payment receipt for cash on delivery is attached to the delivery slip. The payment receipt for using a credit card shall be issued only when we receive a letter of request to send to you. Receipts cannot be issued for orders shipped outside Japan.
Please be aware that once a purchase agreement has been enacted, Wavesync will not accept any cancellation of the purchase thereafter for any reasons whatsoever.
- About shipping
- Service Charges, and Import duties & taxes
Any import duties, customs fees, and taxes that may apply to the shipment are to be paid by the user at the time of delivery.
No charge for shipping for products purchased through the international site.
*Shipping delays due to Out-of-Stock or Busy Seasons will be notified in-advance by email.
- Shipping of Merchandise
- (1.) Delivery of Merchandise under Services is only available within Japan, Hong Kong, China, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, US, Canada, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Turkey, United Arab Emirates.
(2.) Merchandise ordered with intended delivery inside and outside of Japan will be dispatched from Japan.
(3.) It is not possible to dispatch multiple orders at once regardless of whether the delivery addresses may be identical.
Within 5 business days
- Return of Merchandise
- (1.) We do not accept any return or exchange of purchased; provided, however, if at the time of delivery the merchandise is damaged or defective, or the purchaser receives a wrong product, Wavesync will accept a return or exchange of the merchandise in accordance with this provision. The purchaser shall contact Wavesync within 7 days of the receipt of the Merchandise by sending an e-mail with his/her order confirmation number to email@example.com
Sending an e-mail that complies with the method and condition specified by Wavesync is the only way for an exchange to be accepted. If such Merchandise is not available in-stock and a proper or an acceptable exchange is not possible, a return will be accepted and a refund will be made.
(2.) For the said return or exchange to be accepted, it is necessary that all the conditions below are complied with.
(I.) The Merchandise to be returned or exchanged must be unused. If the tags are missing from the Merchandise, it will be considered as used.
(II.) All the components, attachments, and delivery confirmation for the Merchandise must be returned in the same condition as they were at the time of delivery.
(III.) Any other specific details that Wavesync may request are met.
For products using boro ※ We are using one-piece of old cloth.
There are also cloth materials that are left “as is” to preserve the original texture and retain the natural aging & damage/s through time due to “artistic preferences and considerations.”
Please understand beforehand that we do not accept exchanges or returns that concerns to the condition of boro or its unique design patterns.
- Please direct all inquiries to the above mentioned e-mail addresses.